With the goal of everyone having a fantastic time at this outdoor camping event, here is a recap of some things you may want to keep in mind for this event as well as a list of items you will want to pack.
● This is a primitive camping site. There is no electricity, running water, cell service on site nor a store just down the road. If you want it, you will need to supply it.
● There will be a generator on site used to power some lighting for at night as well as some safety items but it is not available for general camper use.
● The grounds have had minor improvements, but it is recommended that you wear shoes at all times, since the surface is rough and there are goat head burrs around.
● There will be two community campfire areas but individual campfires will not be allowed at individual campsites for safety reasons. Fire pits will be designated smoking areas.
● Sleeping bag/blanket & pillow
● Air mattress/ cot
● Wash cloth, beach/ bath towel
● Camp light, headlamp, flashlight with extra batteries
● Small Camp stove
● Dishes (for eating - cup/plate/bowl/silverware and for cooking - pots/pans/utensil)
● Trash bags (please plan on packing out your trash)
● Food - meals & snacks
○ Friday - Lunch & Dinner
○ Saturday - Breakfast & Lunch
○ Saturday night - Side Dish for potluck Dinner
○ Sunday - Lunch
○ All your drinking needs - water, soda, alcohol etc.
○ Ice for your food coolers
● Personal Items
○ Sunscreen, Bug spray
○ Personal Hygiene Toiletries, Wet wipes
○ Medications - Prescriptions, over the counter allergy and pain medication
○ Dress in layers for cool mornings/nights and warm days
○ Fetish wear
○ Money for vendors - it will be cash only as cell service is spotty to non-existent